Welcome to BNI Delaware Valley Region’s membership fees online payment page.
**Please read the following before selecting an option below**
If your completed application has been approved by your chapter please scroll down to complete your payment. Please ensure the Chapter Secretary/Treasurer receives a copy of your receipt.
Not yet a member? CLICK HERE to find and visit a chapter.
Customer Service: 302-994-9593
We keep this information secure and do not share any financial information.
Important to Know
1. CUSTOMER ID = Chapter Name (i.e. BNI, Bellevue Chapter)
2. Submit receipt upon approval of your application or renewal to the Secretary Treasurer.
3. Paying fees online DOES NOT automatically begin or renew your membership. Payment is held in escrow until the chapter Membership Committee approves your application/renewal and it is received by the regional office.
- New Member - You must visit a chapter, submit an application, have the application approved by the Membership Committee, and then submit receipt of payment to the Secretary Treasurer.
- Renewing Member - You must submit a receipt of payment along with a completed renewal application to your Secretary Treasurer.
*Reminder: You must submit your receipt of payment to your chapter's Secretary Treasurer to complete all transaction.
UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BNI, FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE WITHOUT EXCEPTION.